Ads 468x60px

Ads

Comments

Social Icons

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 lastest model

Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 lastest model

Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 lastest model

The Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 is a new smartphone that comes loaded with impressive specifications. This handset is intended for mid range smartphone lovers. The I8260 indicates that this is a single SIM smartphone. A dual SIM variant of this model is also available in the market. OS & Processor This handset runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. Smooth computing in the Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 is ensured through the 1 GHz dual core processor. This handset also has 1 GB RAM for easy multitasking. Hardware This handset comes with a 4.3-inch display screen that has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. This smartphone weighs 124 grams and it is 8.95 mm thick. The Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 also comes loaded with a 1800 mAh battery. Camera & Memory The 5 MP primary camera present in this handset is capable of capturing images in impressive quality. A 0.3 MP secondary camera is also available in this handset. The 8 GB onboard memory lets users store various files and applications. The memory capability of the Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 is expandable up to 64 GB. Media & Connectivity The Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 comes preloaded with features like media players, FM radio, games and entertainment apps etc. The handset also comes with connectivity features like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and 2G networks etc. 

News Source :  www.mobiles.sulekha.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to The Free Dictionary

Powered by FeedBurner

I heart FeedBurner