Ads 468x60px

Ads

Comments

Social Icons

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 DUOS

Samsung Galaxy S4 DUOS

Samsung Galaxy S4 DUOS

Samsung has just started to push Galaxy S4′s DUOS (GT-I9502) firmware to the KIES server as the device is soon going to be launched in various countries. Samsung always releases the firmware before the device itself and it’s the same case with the Galaxy S4 DUOS, as well. The firmware is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s Nature UX 2.0 running on top of it. Currently, Samsung has only released the firmware for China, we hope other countries to follow soon. Firmware Details: Android Version: 4.2.2 – Build JDQ39 PDA: I9502ZNUAMDG CSC: I9502CHUAMDG MODEM: I9502ZNUAMDF Build Date: April 17 Changelist: 482199 The Galaxy S4 DUOS (GT-I9502) firmware is available for download from our Firmware Section. Now as the official firmware have been released, it’s going to rain custom ROMs and custom kernels for the Galaxy S4 DUOS (GT-I9502).

News Source :   www.sammobile.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to The Free Dictionary

Powered by FeedBurner

I heart FeedBurner