Ads 468x60px

Ads

Comments

Social Icons

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Galaxy Samsung Gravity Q T289

This is not a high specs for cell phone, Samsung Gravity Q, but it has a very comfortable type, easier than ever. If you have already bought this mobile phone or plan to have it, you should have this Samsung Gravity Q SGH-T289 manual with its specs information here. All information here is according to it genuine website of Samsung Many information that you can get from manual pdf file such as Camera Options, Deleting a Photo, Renaming a Photo, Bluetooth Visibility, Locking a Photo, Saving a Photo as Wallpaper, Saving a Photo as a Picture ID, Camcorder Options, access your videos, Adding Music to a Playlist, Browse Games and Apps and other in your ebook pdf.
Samsung Gravity Q SGH-T289 Manual Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification for general below this. 3 inches TFT Touch screen QWERTY Phone 416 MHz STE U6805-Core Processor 128 MB RAM 256 MB ROM MicroSD up to 32 GB 1000mAH removable battery 2 megapixel main camera Bluetooth In this Samsung Gravity Q guide you can find table content such as we provide below. Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Battery Cover, Battery, SIM Card Overview, Installing the microSD Memory Card, Charging a Battery, Switching the Phone On, or Off, Setting Up Your Voice Mail and Visual Voicemail. Understanding Your Phone : Features of Your Phone, Front View of Your Phone, Keys, Side Views of Your Phone, Camera View of Your Phone, Display Layout, Home Screen, Main Menus, Menu Navigation, Navigation, Menus, Widgets and the Widget Bar, Widget Manager, Using Widgets, Alarm Clock, Analog Clock, Birthday Events, Bluetooth, Calculator, Calendar, Digital Clock, Dual Clock (World Clock), Email box, Widget Memo, Message Inbox, Message Composer, Music Player, My Account, Photos, Today, Voice Mail, Voice Recognition, Voice Recorder, Widget Manager, Accessing Widgets, Widget Bar Navigation, Widget Settings, Display Settings and Locking and Unlocking the Phone. Call Functions : Making a Call, Answering a Call, Adjusting the Call Volume, Changing the Device’s Sound Mode, Options During a Call, Call Logs, Making a Multi-Party Call, Putting a Call on Hold, Call Waiting and Voice Recognition. Entering Text : Using the QWERTY Keyboard, Changing the Text Input Mode, Using T9 Mode, Using ABC Mode, Using Numeric, Using Symbols and Keys. Contacts : Using Mobile Address Book, Storing a Number on the SIM Card, Finding a Contact Entry, Adding a New Caller Group, Dialing a Number from the SIM Card, Deleting Contacts, Speed Dialing, My Profile and Contacts Management. Messaging Applications : Types of Messages, Text Messages, Picture Messages, Message Inbox, Email Messages, Voicemail, Sentbox, Drafts, My Folders, Templates, Messaging Settings, Delete by Folder and Memory Status. Multimedia : Using the Camera, Take and Send Photos, Photos, Using the Camcorder, Recording and Sending a Video, Videos, My Album Online, Music Player, Playing Music Files, Deleting Music Files, Transferring Music Files to Your Phone and Managing Your Music Files. Applications : My Files, Games and Apps, Alarm, Voice Recognition, Tasks, Memo, Record Audio, Calculator, Tip Calculator, World Clock, Converter, Timer, Stopwatch, Calendar, My Account and My Album. Web Applications : Accessing the Web, RSS Feeds and Browser Settings. Bluetooth and Services : Bluetooth and Bluetooth Settings. Changing Your Settings : Widget Manager, Sound Profiles, Display Settings, Time and Date, Phone Settings, Motion Settings, Call Settings, Connectivity, Application Settings, Enabling Data Roaming, Memory Settings, Network Selection and Software Update. Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.

News Source : www.manualpdfguide.rurouniserver.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to The Free Dictionary